paul vudmaska <paul / vudmaska.com> wrote in message news:<401ECA9F.4070903 / vudmaska.com>...
> Gavin Kistner wrote:
>
> > gabriele renzi wrote:

> > --
> > (-, /\ \/ / /\/
> >
> You've pretty well described Zope.org. When you're done porting that to
> ruby, please send me a link to the code ;)

you also described our Ruby Web Application Server (version 2 is
codenamed 'Root') check out some examples (in greek, sorry):

www.joy.gr
www.pcmag.gr
www.glamourmag.gr
www.focusmag.gr

it uses xml based server pages, xsl/css for skins, fragment/object
caching, an object database system, plugable modules (cms, user pages,
forum), and runs with mod_ruby or mod_fastcgi. It also allows realtime
communication with flash clients using XmlSocket.

the latest version has rather clean source code, so maybe we can
release something pretty soon.

regards,
George Moschovitis