"shasckaw" <shasckaw / skynet.be> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:401ee616$0$320$ba620e4c / news.skynet.be...
> Thansk for the link, it looks interesting but it is perhaps too complex
> for what I intend to do. But I can give it a try... well, I'd be happy
> to try it but there isn't any files in the package, and project activity
> is near to death. I'll try to get more info about it, but I haven't much
> hope.
>
> If anyone has another solution, please help me!

Depending on what you need to do it might even be built into the language
already.  If you only need to add roles over time you could define some
modules for the roles and add them as needed:

irb(main):001:0> class Foo;end
=> nil
irb(main):002:0> f=Foo.new
=> #<Foo:0x1019dfe0>
irb(main):003:0> f.respond_to? :inject
=> false
irb(main):004:0> f.extend Enumerable
=> #<Foo:0x1019dfe0>
irb(main):005:0> f.respond_to? :inject
=> true

Other than that SimpleDelegator might help you as well:
http://www.rubycentral.com/book/lib_patterns.html

    robert