Thansk for the link, it looks interesting but it is perhaps too complex
for what I intend to do. But I can give it a try... well, I'd be happy
to try it but there isn't any files in the package, and project activity
is near to death. I'll try to get more info about it, but I haven't much
hope.

If anyone has another solution, please help me!

Lio