T. Onoma wrote:
> I think I can give a reasonable overall picture of AOP.
>
> [short AOP description]
> HTH,
> T.

I have already tried to understand AOP. The stuff I've already read
about it explained aproximatively the same things as you did. But I must
tell it doesn't help me much to understand. Those concepts Join-Points,
Point-Cuts, advices, aspect and concerns are too blurred for me.

Someone has already proposed AOP for python and Guido Van Rossum himself
said him it was not its intention to do that as it is possible to do AOP
with the use of meta-classes.

Then I suppose it is possible to do that in ruby either. If some fair
people could give some simple examples of practical AOP in ruby, it
would probably help everybody to grasp the concepts.

Meanwhile I'll try to get something from robjectteams. :)

Cheers,
Lio