Pit Capitain <pit / capitain.de> wrote in message news:<4022A08C.20004 / capitain.de>...
> I found this today on the extreme programming mailing list:
>
> > Extreme Programmer needed.
> >
> > Minimum Requirements:
> > *	BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
> > *	2 or more years of commercial development experience.
> > *	Extreme Programming or Agile Development environment experience.
> > *	OO design and development experience.
> > *	GUI design and development experience.

Don't you mean:

*   Python, Ruby, Java or equivalent language experience.
            ^^^^
            yeah!

Instead of:
> > *	Python, Ruby, Java or equivalent language experience.
>                  ^^^^
>                  yeah!

Well, it came out looking like:
  Java
  ^^^^
  yeah!

On my screen, and I'm sure that's not what you meant (you had a tab in
there somewhere).

One of those nastly little indentation bugs that can really bite you
in Python ;-)

BTW: there's a posting for a Ruby programmer on Rubygarden
(http://www.rubygarden.org) now too.

Phil