On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Robert Feldt wrote:

> Would you/your employer consider paying a low price, say $30, as a
> one-time fee to use a (large/powerful/important) Ruby-extension?

There exist "International money orders" for sending money abroad. The USA
does not accept them.  My bank, and others, charge about ten pounds (about
US$16?) to write a cheque in US dollars. This is before you try to get
through the usual 'red tape' of the ordering process....  So it is a
complete pain.  This means I don't use shareware.

(Of course, there is always the possibility that your users will
use it and not pay.  It cannot be condoned, but it happens.)

	Hugh