Hi all,

Mauricio Fernߤdez wrote:
> I don't know if that's the reason, but I was running this all in MSYS
> (just to keep it completely separated from cygwin so that I wouldn't run
> the wrong ruby binary). I only remember setting the PATH to
> $prefix/bin/ruby ($prefix being where Ruby was installed).

As I installed pretty much everything available on the MinGW download
site, it's like Osuka mentioned in another postinG: There's just no
termio.h in MinGW.

> This might be included in MSYS, in case you haven't installed it
> already. It should be there since the machine I tested this on had no

I did install MSYS and the MSYSDTK as mentioned above. So I guess that
your MinGW gets termios.h from somewhere else, probably CygWin or
whatever other compiler you have installed (or available via environment
variables).

> other dev. tools (except cygwin's env. which was completely separated)
> and I had no problem compiling this AFAIR.

Well, I'll try get around with Nobu's pathch (Thanks Nobu!) or try
CygWin then.

Guillaume (aka moumar), Alan (Stern) are your reading this, too?

Stephan