"SHULTZ,BARRY (HP-Israel,ex1)" wrote:
> cgi = CGI.new
> cgi.params
>
> gives me a hash of all form fields. How can I identify the type ( like
> Hidden )
> of the fields?

I looked into this one, and it seems like you won't be able to determine
the type without re-writing cgi.rb, because it keeps that information
private, and clears the @output_hidden variable after extracting the info.

But in looking through the code, I came across something else I could
not decipher:

	input(attributes)

It is located on a number of lines, and I could not find any built-in
method or defined method called input() anywhere. It seems to be
used analagously to "super(attributes)".

Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Guy N. Hurst

--
HurstLinks Web Development    http://www.hurstlinks.com/
Norfolk, VA  23510            (757)623-9688 FAX 623-0433