From: Sam Roberts [mailto:sroberts / uniserve.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 10:48 AM
To: ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org
Subject: what is aspect-oriented s/w? (was Re: role pattern lib for
ruby)

Is there a description of it somewhere?

aosd.net is singularly void of information, pointing only to an old ACM
issue thats not available online, and pdfs of academic research papers.

I keep hearing the term, but not associated with any concrete
information.  All the projects I've seen just point to aosd.net, and
their docs assume you already know what aspect-oriented, cross-cutting,
etc., mean.

Can anybody help me out?

Cheers,
Sam

Quoteing shasckaw / skynet.be, on Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 12:30:03AM +0900: