> could you refine your concept of 'pretty soon'?

when we find time to write some simple docs, and a small example
webapp in english. We have set a target for the end of March.

> plus, you say 'release' and I read 'open source' in you web site. I
> wonder if you're going to let this product under some kind of OSI
> approved license or whatever.

We will release the source code for the server. Later we will probably
release the framework as well.

> It would be incredibly cool to have a company like Zope corporation
> working on an open source app server.

naaah, we are not that ambitious. But our product is really strong (though
I am saying it myself)

George Moschovitis
Navel Ltd.