Hello,

I have some unit tests that I'm having a little trouble with.

This is basically the set-up:

class TC_Foo < Test::Unit::TestCase
  def setup

  def test_method1

  def test_method2

class TC_Bar < TC_Foo
  def setup

  def test_method1

  # TC_foo#method2 will get called for

end

All the tests for TC_Foo work as expected. The problem comes with
TC_Bar. I want TC_Bar#setup to be called prior to each of the unit tests
in that class, but I can't seem to make that happen. Instead,
TC_Foo#setup is called, which is not what I want at all.

I've tried explicitly undefining the setup method in TC_Bar with
'undef_method :setup', but even that doesn't work.

There must be a way to do this, right?

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | The clothes have no emperor.   -- C.A.R.
System Administrator        | Hoare, commenting on ADA.