On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, paul vudmaska wrote:

> It would seem advantagous for all  to collectively
> consider/define/provide use cases for, what IS a web
> application platform - and not necessarily how it is
> implemented - a path to WAP driven by consensus. In my

For my purposes, I have a really simple definition.  A Web Application
Framework is a skeleton that takes care of all of the yucky bits about
creating dynamic content -- whether it be a single page or a massive
application -- so that I can concentrate on just handling the important
things.

And important things boils down to code that handles the actual
functionality of the page/app and a layout for what is being returned to
the user, prefereably seperated from the code so that the two can be
handled independently.

Kirk Haines