Matz, the Magnificent Manufacturer of Masterpieces with the Monosyllabic
Moniker wrote:

# In message "[ruby-talk:9046] Re: String confusion"
#     on 01/01/11, Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng <hgs / dmu.ac.uk> writes:
#
# |> How about making stable snapshot system too?  It's pretty easy for
me.
# |
# |Yes, that is what I mean.  The nightly snapshot says it is not (very)
# |stable: "It may contain unfixed problems. (as usual ;-)" so I'm
thinking
# |of a snapshot without experimental code.
#
# What do you think is the best name for the "stable snapshot"?

I think "stable snapshot" is an excellent and concise choice.

Conrad Schneiker