Sam Roberts wrote:
> Ack, forget this.
>
> I found the docs. link:// is needed to make it realize its a hyperlink
> to a local file.

Well, that does _something_. It can be used to link to a file, which is
displayed in my browser as plain text. But I'd really rather link to one
of the files that I've marked up with the rdoc notation and which rdoc
has generated HTML for and which shows up in the Files frame.

The Rdoc readme says:

7. Names of classes, source files, and any method names
    containing an underscore or preceded by a hash
    character are automatically hyperlinked from
    comment text to their description.

I was hoping that this meant that you could link to the HTML output file
generated from one of your input files. If a file named "doc/info.txt"
is listed in the Files frame, then it would be nice if all uses of that
string were hyperlinked in the same way as in the File frame.