I thought "hyperlinks, rdoc can do that now? cool!" and updated to the latest
CVS.

[ensemble] ~/p/ruby/download/rdoc $ rdoc -v
RDoc Vgs: 2003/08/22 12:33:37 (1.72)

It's not working for me, either. Did you get it working?

I have something like

  # A Calendar is some meta-information followed by a sequence of components.
  #
  # Defined components are Event, Todo, Freebusy, Journal, and Timezone, each
  # of which are represented by their own class, though they share many
  # properties in common. For example, Event and Todo may both contain
  # multiple Alarm components.
  #
  # See: ./ical-dump.rb for an example of decoding an iCalendar.
  class Icalendar

But thats just a guess at what it should be...

Cheers,
Sam

Quoteing vjoel / PATH.Berkeley.EDU, on Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 03:56:31AM +0900: