nemo wrote:

> It looks nice, but it doesn't seem to support code folding, nor
> does it have
> syntax coloring for numbers.
>
> Otherwise, it looks nice, and the latest version seemed to handle Ruby
> coloring just fine (though it was a bit confusing because Ruby
> wasn't listed
> in the "Syntax Type" list).  I didn't have to download the special Ruby
> Syntax Coloring file you linked to; it was already there when you install
> 3.60.

FreeRIDE is supports syntax highlighting, code folding, and has a
source-code navigation tree (show/navigate by module, class, method):

    http://freeride.rubyforge.org

FreeRIDE is written in Ruby, and also has a visual debugger. Unfortunately,
the debugger only works under linux at the moment (I still need to find
extra time to find and fix the debugger problem under windows).

Curt