Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a special reason for the class Hash not to have the methods +, += and <<
just like Array. I would find it intuitive if I could do something like this

	testhash = Hash.new
	testhash << {"some key" => "some value"}

or even

	secondhash = {"some other key" => "some other value"}
	testhash += secondhash
				 #->  {"some key" => "some value", "some other key" => "some other value"}

thats the behaviour of arrays and I know that I could extend the class Hash, so that its supported.
I simply want to know if there is a special reason why it is not supported by default.

benny