Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> [...] I don't like this kind of ambiguity.
>
> The problem shown in the RCR can be solved like the following.  And I
> feel this is far better solution for this particular problem.

Thanks for your consideration of the problem, and thanks for the source
code solution. That's relatively generic and useful. :)

I've changed my vote to oppose my own RCR, and am happy to have it
rejected :)

(Matz, you commented on the RCR: "Three consequent objection might
discourage you, but it always happens in the design process of a
language." I am not at all discouraged. I'm happy that those who
understand the language better than I were able to find flaws with my
proposal and keep from adding to the language something that would make
it less clean. The process works...yay! :)

--