"Gavin Kistner" <gavin / refinery.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:QkgRb.157054$xy6.751016 / attbi_s02...
> David Heinemeier Hansson wrote:
> > I've been puzzled by this myself. There has been many times where I've
> > wanted to fake the appearance of a collection within a class without
> > actually making another class just for the purpose.
> >
> > Could this perhaps make it in as an RCR?
>
> I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have now added this as an RCR:
> http://www.wobblini.net/rcr/RCR/RCR201
>
> Please check it out and vote! :)

-1 (voting on the site didn't work for me)

Could any of the proposers of this feature explain, why it is needed?  And
why especially the proposed solution that used self for this isn't
sufficient, i.e., why one would need several of those "virtual" members?

Regards

    robert