David Alan Black wrote:
> > well, i kinda agree.  these days (after Dr. Dobb's article?) -talk has
> > about 100/day posts, which is much larger number compare to all three
> > japanese lists combined.
>
> I'm thrilled -- what's everyone's problem?  :-)

I can't compare the "before DDA" days to now, as I'm one of those
who came to Ruby because of that article.  But I am finding that
sifting through even just the message headers is time-consuming.
Is it possible, please, to remove the "[ruby-talk:XXXX]" string
from the subject header, so that list subscribers can organize
email by thread?  Not everyone has whiz-bang email clients, or
the time to research/hack the guts of the one they use, or learn
a new one.

Even just putting the "[...]" at the end of the subject line,
instead of at the beginning, would help.  Sorting by subject
would then gather the threads.

Please?

  --Dwight Tuinstra
    tuinstra / clarkson.edu