Chad Fowler <chad / chadfowler.com> wrote in message news:

> RubyGems is pretty much feature-complete and usable.  What we really need
> to do is a release.  As of now you can get the code from CVS and give it a
> try.

Hi Chad,

Can you talk about the state of both 1) remote installation and 2)
dependency managing? I hate to ask such a basic question but the docs
at the RubyGems wiki do seem to be somewhat incomplete and/or
out-of-date. (hint, hint.)

And related to question 1, above, is there any centralized place to
register new RubyGems? It'd be cool to have one comprehensive place to
see how adoption's going.

Francis