When I run RDoc on any of my projects, I see the following error at the end of
the process:

    Generating HTML...
    Could not find HTML template 'rdoc/generators/template/html/html'

However,

    % ls /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.9/rdoc/generators/template/html
    /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.9/rdoc/generators/template/html:
    hefss.rb     html.rb      kilmer.rb    old_html.rb

This is after completely removing /usr/local/lib/ruby, checking Ruby out of
CVS, and re-making and reinstalling Ruby (and RDoc). I saw the same error
before the reinstall, but thought that I ought to start with a REALLY clean
slate.

The funny thing is, RDoc ran fine during the process of installing Ruby
itself.

Any suggestions, anyone? Thanks for your help.

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm / io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr