IClearsilver

www.clearsilver.net

I use it exclusively for HTML and it is the best templating system I
have ever come across. Both powerful and clean. XSLT is complex and
other embedded templating (PHP, JSP, ASP) are mixing monkeys and fire
wood in the same basket.

I have written an extension for Ruby which is included in the package.
For PHP, I have written a class that invokes clearsilver as a
subprocess. Less efficient, but it never posed a problem for my
application. There are some clever ways of working with it.

Let me know if you want some more info on it.

Dan