Gavin Sinclair wrote:
> A new version of Ruby/Extensions, a suite of useful methods added to
> Ruby's built-in classes, has been released. Version 0.3 consolidates 8
> new or improved methods since version 0.2.

Gavin,

I like this project and I hope to add to it from time to time.

The other day I was having trouble thinking of the name of the project,
however. I think this is because I associate the term "extension" in
Rubyland with C extensions, whereas this is a pure-Ruby project (is it
not?).

Do you think the confusion would be great enough to justify changing
the name? Just a thought. Your project, not mine.

Cheers,
Hal