At Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:49:44 +0900,
Yasushi Shoji <yashi / yashi.com> wrote:

> > > Counterpart to ruby-dev (Japanese one), right?
> yup.
> > How about ruby-devel
> I liked it.  But, I also thoguth that someone might complain it's too
> similar to ruby-dev and confusing.

How do you think about re-organizing all the ruby-* list names?

I know one solution for organizing list names in several languages in
a simple manner. That is Kondara MNU/Linux's list naming convention
such as:

 Kondara-users.ja / kondara.org / List for Kondara Users (in Japanese)
 Kondara-devel.ja / kondara.org / List for Kondara Developers (in Japanese)
 Kondara-users.en / kondara.org / List for Kondara Users (in English)
 Kondara-devel.en / kondara.org / List for Kondara Developers (in English)

Smart or not, eh?

--
OZAWA -Crouton- Sakuro
E-Mail: mailto:crouton / weatherlight.org