Inadvertant(?) spammer saith:

>> As we know, codon preference among different species could be
>> dramatically different.  To enhance the expression level of a foreign
>> protein in a particular expression system (E.coli, Yeast, Insect, or
>> Mammalian cell), it is very important to adjust the codon frequency of
>> the foreign protein to match that of the host expression system.  One
>> classic example is GFP (green fluorescent protein) which was optimized
>> to achieve high-level of expression in mammalian cells.

Joe Mason replies:

> This is the most surprising spam I've ever seen.
>
> Everything is spelled right.

You think you're surprised?  I work for a company whose customers would be
customers for this service -- and folks know it.  I can understand my
mailbox getting this spam, but via ruby-talk???

Some marketing researcher must have confused "code optimization" for
"codon optimization" .... ;-) :-)

        Joseph Beckenbach
        lead XP tester, Eidogen Inc.