On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:05:51 +0900
Ralph Mason <ralph.mason / telogis.com> wrote:

> I am playing with dynamicaly creating proxy ruby objects, but need
> more data than can be provided by a class or function name.
>
> And so am wondering if anyone has a way to do this?

Everyone will hate me for this, but I wrote two modules for doing just
these two things: MetaTags and Strongtyping.  Unfortunately the server
has been down this weekend due to hardware death.  I've just reloaded
the mephle.org stuff, so those should be there now.

You may or may not care for how metatags works; it works conveniently
for me, but you could build a compatible structure from various means.
If you come up with another interesting way of doing this, I would be
interested.

--
Ryan Pavlik <rpav / mephle.com>

"I take offense at your *slanderous* allegations,
 accurate though they may be." - 8BT