I am playing with dynamicaly creating proxy ruby objects, but need more
data than can be provided by a class or function name.

And so am wondering if anyone has a way to do this?

eg - something like

class MyClass

    Metadata.new({"returns"=>"int","params"=>"int,int")
    def my_function(x)

Somewhere later I could look at metadata by class and function to get
the hash of information about these things

eg

Metadata.each_class{| data |
                data.each_function{ | funct_data |
                      Here I would have information about the function
                      and the paramers passrd to the metadata
                }
}

Thanks