On Mon 19 Jan 2004 at 10:27:48 +0900, NAKAMURA, Hiroshi wrote:

> > From: "Ian Macdonald" <ian / caliban.org>
> >
> > Is that the same thing you're talking about?
>
> No.  Sorry for the unclear explanation.  Above messages warns that
> wsdl4r just ignored "simpleType" definition in the WSDL.  Just
> ignore these warning for now...

OK. I now understand that it's just for enumeration types.

Well, it seems that the WSDL now parses correctly. However, with this
code:

  wsdl = 'partner.wsdl'
  soap = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).createDriver

  username = "ian / caliban.org"
  password = "xxxxxx"

  soap = soap.login(username, password)

I now get this:

/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/wsdlDriver.rb:307:in `header_from_obj': No header definition in schema. (RuntimeError)
        from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/wsdlDriver.rb:246:in `document_send'
        from (eval):2:in `login'
        from ./test3:15

Sorry to keep bugging you about this stuff. Any ideas?

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | You can't start worrying about what's going
System Administrator        | to happen.  You get spastic enough worrying