In article <200401171653.47863.ruby / hitmedia.com>,
Ruby Baby  <ruby / hitmedia.com> wrote:
: Should I stick with PHP for the web-store, but rewrite it with an OOP style?
: Should I hire someone that knows C or Python for the standalone audio app?
:
: What do you guys think?

I'd say go with Ruby for both of 'em, but do the audio app first, to
get you used to thinking in Ruby.

One of the most powerful things about Ruby is that it makes it
super-easy to do a quick prototype to see if an idea is going to
work, and then fill in the details afterwards.  You could
certainly use that to great advantage in the web-store app.

--Dave