On Sat 17 Jan 2004 at 21:26:35 +0900, NAKAMURA, Hiroshi wrote:

> [...]

I've sent it to you privately, as it's too big for the mailing list.

> > Is there a way around this kind of thing?
>
> Could be.  If "part" attribute of soap:body element lists all parts
> of the message defined, it can be ignored...

I'm anything but an expert when it comes to SOAP, so, if after looking
at the WSDL you think this can be done, can you give me a clue how to
do it?

Thank you.

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | QOTD:  "Our parents were never our age."
System Administrator        |