Hello,

I'm using SOAP4R and trying to parse a WSDL file. However, I get this
error:

[ianmacd / sagan]$ ./test3
Unknown element {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}simpleType.
Unknown element {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}simpleType.
Unknown element {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}simpleType.
Unknown element {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}simpleType.
Unknown element {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}simpleType.
Unknown element {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}simpleType.
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/wsdl/soap/operation.rb:107:in `param_info': soap:body parts (NotImplementedError)

There seems to be something in the WSDL that SOAP4R doesn't like. AFAIK,
the same file works fine with other languages' WSDL parsers.

Is there a way around this kind of thing?

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | I try to keep an open mind, but not so open
System Administrator        | that my brains fall out.   -- Judge Harold