Hi,

Yes.  There's no point in SSL without secure key management and
correct certificate usage.  It's just a slow connection.

Maybe, the next issue might be "how to generate key and certificate"
-> "how to create CA (certificate authority)" -> "how to setup
drbssl client/server with key/certificate".  If you are really a
ssl newbie (sorry), it's rather a long road.  Do you really need
SSL?

I'll be able to post setup log of this tomorrow or the next if you
want.  Though I've not used drb with ssl yet.

Regards,
// NaHi