On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Thomas Daniels wrote:

> Please take my e-mail address from your files and "CANCEL" my subscription
>to "Ruby-Talk". Ruby is not right for what I do. The "Bulk Mail" is
>overwhelming. Please, no more e-mail! Thank you!   yours truly, Stan
>Daniels

Ruby *is* right for what I do (play with & learn Ruby) but I have to agree
with Stan that the volume of mail on this list is unmanagable. I wish
there was a lower volume mailing list aimed at beginners, (or at least
those not on the cutting edge) and not echoed to usenet.

I guess I'm the minority, though.

John
rubinubi / cyberspace.org