Then Zach Dennis wrote:
> Somehow i have this strange feeling that not all ruby peeps are strictly
> high level programmers.

We hope to stand on the giant shoulders, and have
been talking about using the L4 micro kernel, so
there won't be any need for assembler coding.
C/C++ code at worst.

A top-down approach where proof of concepts are
worked out first while following the test-first paradigm.
When all the pieces are in place, we can move to the
implementation phase. If things are too slow in Ruby,
then we may have to do it in C/C++.

--
Simon Strandgaard