On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 04:33:15 +0900, Pete y wrote:
> I'm sure the topic of Python-style blocking in Ruby has been brought up
> before. Is there a general consensus on this in the community? Before I
> totter off to write my own Ruby preprocessor, does such a thing already
> exist? Thanks.

I chose not to learn Python because of the crap called syntactically
significant whitespace. Python's blocking solves the problem of readable
code the wrong way.

(In other words, I'm quite glad that Ruby hasn't succumbed to that
particular insanity.)

-austin
--
austin ziegler    * austin / halostatue.ca * Toronto, ON, Canada
                                         * 15.43.45