On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 10:36:42AM +0900, Mark J. Reed wrote:
> > Just to point that out: We are very close to the middle of epoch
> > (saturday, don't know the precise time by heart).
>
> Saturday, 2004 January 10 13:37:04 UTC
>
> :)

Could someone tell me an elegant way to figure that out?
I'm trying to figure out how the Time function works.  I'm looking at the
ri documentation, but I haven't figured out what it expects for input.

Is UTC the same as Greenwich Mean Time?

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this  e-mail.
PhD student.   | A significant number of electrons were, however, severely