"Ara.T.Howard" <ahoward / ngdc.noaa.gov> wrote in message >
> i can get this to you offline.  i don't have web space for my code at the
> moment - but i'm working on a new one.   until then, feel free to contact me
> directly and i'll send you a tar ball.

Hi Ara,

Thanks for the archive.

I tried to contact you offline, but got a bounce
140.172.175.99 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Invalid recipient <ahoward / ngdc.noaa.gov>
Giving up.

I thought you'd like to know, and I can think of no other way to let you
know but through this list. My apologies to the list -- it's clearly off topic.

Cheers,

Han Holl