On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 08:37:39PM +0900, David Garamond wrote:
> However, the embedded FB supports multiple connections with multiple
> threads. Since Ruby doesn't have "real" threads yet, can it be done with
> Ruby?

One way to solve this is to have a layer that transfers messages to and
from your threaded library and Ruby.  This generally involves a
thread-safe queue when sending messages to Ruby, and picking the right
thread to send a message to when sending messages from Ruby.  There are
already some libraries out there that do this, but I can't remember
which ones.

Paul