On Jan 4, 2004, at 3:36, Carsten Eckelmann wrote:
> I would like to have the same feature in rublog. The reason for me to
> not use a wiki is, that I find the 'article' style of a blog just more
> appealing.
> So how could one go about to implement it? To write a handler for it
> would mean, that rublog somehow can tell the difference between an
> article that can go on the front page and a 'hidden' article. For what
> I know about rublog, handlers are called according to filename suffix,
> which is not a good idea for what we want.

Rublog also has a (currently commented out) feature called filters,
which Martin Fowler and I worked on earlier this year. The idea was to
allow you to write plug-in filters that limit the set of pages
displayed. These would probably do what you wanted.

It also has an index page facility: if a directory has a file called
[Ii]ndex.xxx, that it is displayed, rather that the files in that
directory. That's how I do

    http://pragprog.com/pragdave/Practices/Kata

Perhaps these two features might help

Cheers