Hal Fulton wrote:

> For example, suppose I want to have sections that are
> reviews of books, movies, and concerts; but I don't
> want these to appear in the "main" part. I want to keep
> the main area for my news, rants, and musings.

Hal, I'm with you.
I would like to have the same feature in rublog. The reason for me to
not use a wiki is, that I find the 'article' style of a blog just more
appealing.
So how could one go about to implement it? To write a handler for it
would mean, that rublog somehow can tell the difference between an
article that can go on the front page and a 'hidden' article. For what I
know about rublog, handlers are called according to filename suffix,
which is not a good idea for what we want. So should the 'hidden'
article be in a special directory which can be configured in rublog.cgi?
Or should there be a special marker in the first line? I have yet no
good idea of how to do it.

Cheers,

Carsten.