il Sat, 03 Jan 2004 14:45:12 -0500, Useko Netsumi <usenets / yahoo.com>
ha scritto::

>I was wondering if there are some example of small Ruby(1.8.1) Database
>Apps/Programs. Preferably using Relational Database such as MySQL(4 or
>5) or Oracle.
>
>I'd love to see some example of storing name(first,last),
>address(addr1,addr2,city,zip),phone(home,work,mobile), and a photo image.
>
>It took me a while to write it in PHP but perhaps I can do it in Ruby
>more cleanly while learning this great language.

I think there are samples in <insert your favorite dbms> libraries,
and there are samples for sure in ruby-dbi. I think that may help you.
even these :
http://www.ruby-doc.org/articles/index.rb/2003/July/30#95_MysqlDuBois
http://www.ruby-doc.org/articles/index.rb/2003/Mar/29#94_Dbi

may help you. Always look at ruby-doc.org ;)