Shashank Date wrote:

> I have downloaded and installed the latest exerb (3.0) along with the
> nightly snapshot of  ruby(1.9.0) on Win XP (Home).
>
> I have followed the steps as described in the tutorial that comes with
> exerb. But it keeps asking about some "corefile" it expects.
>
> Any idea where I can get the correct "corefile" for the latest ruby?
> Or even the latest stable release 1.8.1 ?

The "corefile" that exerb uses is sort-of a minimal Ruby distribution
for a particular Ruby release. If you look at the exerb home page:

	http://exerb.sourceforge.jp/index.en.html

you will find a link under the Downloads section for the exerb core
collection. The latest core collection only contains cores for Ruby
1.6.8 and Ruby 1.8.0, however; you are a little too close to the
bleeding edge ;)

I suspect that the developers will come up with an exerb core file for
Ruby 1.8.1 in short order, but I doubt they will try to track the
development snapshots of 1.9. You might try e-mailing the developer(s)
directly to see what their plans are.

Hope this helps,

Lyle