Is there a way to create recursive anonymous closures in ruby?  For instance
if I write
even = proc {|x| x == 0 ? true : odd(x-1)}
odd = proc {|x| x == 1 ? true : even(x-1)}

In this case even definitely doesn't know about odd, and actually doesn't even
know about even.  Odd is aware of even though.  At least that's how I have
interpreted how ruby works.  We get recursion with full methods, just not with
anonymous procs.  Is there any intention for support for this with anonymous
procs?  Perhaps though a different syntax?  procrec or something?

Charlie