il Sat, 20 Dec 2003 11:30:00 -0800, "Legion" <Legion / PeoplePc.com> ha
scritto::

>I'm a beginner in the C++ world, and have been using DJGPP compiler program.
>I'd like to learn ruby, but have been having issues with figuring out what
>programs to run, how to run, etc to bring up a compiler (like i'm used to in
>DJGPP.. double click rhide and i'm in business). Does ruby have any similar
>compilation interfaces like DJGPP does?

it seem to me rhide was something like TurboC or TurboPAscal, I mean a
text based ide.
Dunno about a similar project for ruby, but there are quite a bit of
working IDEs for windows.
 Maybe RDE may fit your need, if SciTE does'nt. I liked RubyWin a lot,
but dunno how to set up it with latest ruby :)