In article <3FE1B4DB.7070706 / knology.net>,
Lyle Johnson  <lyle / knology.net> wrote:
>jbritt / ruby-doc.org wrote:
>
>> Where is the conference held?  I couldn't find that info on that page.
>
>The conference will be held in Portland, Oregon, on July 26-30, 2004. See:
>
>	http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2004/

Yup, right here in Stumptown ;-)  (great for those of us who live here,
a nice destination for those of you who live elsewhere ;-)

Last summer the Ruby talks were very well attended - in fact we could've
really used a bigger room.  Let's fill our room up again next year with
some good Ruby talks.

BTW: if your proposed talk is accepted, you can get in to OSCON for free.

Phil