Jussi Jumppanen wrote:

>To make this all work just create a new workspace and some Ruby
>files to the workspace.

I worked out how to create a workspace, but how do I add files to it?

I noticed in the help (of which there is very little for workspaces)
that it says to go to the workspaces tab.  When I do that, all I see is
an error message that says "Unexpected error opening the 'Log Parser'
information file" (Log Parser is the name of the workspace I created).

In "Workspace|Set Active Workspace" I can see the workspace and I can
choose it, but that doesn't make the workspaces tab work.

Any ideas?

Harry O.