> But I'll work it out and append it to the examples I currently have. I'll
> see how far I get by tomorrow evening, if it's in a decent state, I'll
> send it to you. Otherwise it's for after the weekend. I'm currently using
> the RD format (and using the cool rubygarden wiki CSS in the generated
> html :-)

I have finished something. Should we take our discussion off-line? (I
don't know if anyone but the two of us still reads our posts.) I'll send
my docs to your private email address (is the one in the From of your
mails correct, or should I pick the one registered with the mailing list?)
I can also put it on rubygarden if you prefer that, but I'm not used to
using wikis as a way of communication (I will certainly forget to check it
regularly), I prefer getting everything in my mail box.

Peter