On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 04:06:03 +0900, T. Onoma wrote:
> Out of curiosity, how do others feel about "suggestive" threads? Do you
> feel ruby-talk is the appropriate place for these? And what of more in
> depth variations of the same, such as the Underpinnings of Method
> Wrapping thread, that Peter and I have going, and other threads of this
> nature?

I think, in general, such discussions are good if short. However, I stopped
reading that particular thread several dozens of messages ago. :)

Might I suggest that you and Peter work out a concrete proposal from your
discussion?

-austin
--
austin ziegler    * austin / halostatue.ca * Toronto, ON, Canada
                                         * 00.35.51