On Dec 11, 2003, at 16:36, Derek Lewis wrote:

> If one wanted to spent some time documenting a library or extension
> (one's
> own, or someone else's), where would be a good place to look for
> documentation on RDoc, and any documentation conventions to be
> followed?

For Ruby libraries, you could just have a look at RDoc's README for
information on how to use it. As for conventions, they'll be coming
along shortly. I know Gavin's done some work on the standard library,
but that might have to change a tad if we want to make it work nicely
with 'ri' in future. (For example, file-level comments are not
accessible through ri, as files don't have any meaning at that level.)
Frankly I don't know the details right now: I'm still learning.

Cheers

Dave